Frigidaire FGHD2471KW1 Dishwasher – know where the leak is but not the part!

Krista McKenna asked 1 month ago

I have figured out where the leak is (starts w/ the heater grommet and brass nut attached to one side of the heating element, but I can’t figure out what the somewhat “L” shaped corroded part that is underneath it where the leak is dripping! Can you tell me what this part is called?  Thank you!

Your Answer

Accepted file types: txt, jpg, pdf, gif

Add another file

Previous post:

Next post: