Replace a Set Screw Pulley in a GE Washer

Appliance Repair Troubleshooting QuestionsCategory: Washing MachinesReplace a Set Screw Pulley in a GE Washer
Paul Holstein asked 4 months ago

hello, I have a GE washer. GUD24ESSJOWW. I need to replace the Set Screw Pulley ASM. The part is WH01X22786. I just need to know how to replace this part, I have experience removing the motor etc, just cant tell how it is held on to the end of the shaft.

Your Answer

Accepted file types: txt, jpg, pdf, gif

Add another file

Previous post:

Next post: