I have a over under fridge and the refrigerator is not cold anymore. I can hear the compressor running but it is not cold inside the fridge. Can you help me find out what can be the problem?
Hi, Fridge not cooling There are a few reasons a refrigerator won't keep your food cold. Try these simple solutions before calling a repairman:
- Is fridge is plugged in and getting power?
- Does the light come on when you open the door?
- Is the thermostat or cold adjustment knob turned down by mistake?
- Are the coils dirty under or behind the fridge?
- Does the condenser fan spin freely?
- Is there boxes of food blocking the vents at the back of the fridge or freezer?