GE Monogram Gas Cooktop (ZGU385NSM2SS).... We spilled water on the knob area and shorted out the wire under one of the knobs. Not knowing what it was, I initially replaced the igniter and transformer. I got some initial spark, but then saw smoke coming up from the wire under the control knob and everything stopped working again. I have now replaced the wiring harness and still aren't getting a spark. Is there a way to know if it is the spark igniter or the transformer which is the likely problem? I can replace both again but would prefer obviously to replace just the part most likely to have been affected by the short.