I tried to microwave a few baby potatoes in the Frigidaire microwave with a 2 minute setting. About half way through cooking, I smelled burning and noticed there was a glow inside the microwave. I think the potatoes may have been on fire. I immediately turned off the microwave on the panel but I couldn't find the outlet to turn it 100% off. This is a range microwave. Is the microwave safe with the panel turned off. It's now several hours later and I have not opened the door or found the actual outlet. Please let me know. I'm worried. I don't mind if the microwave is broken. I will replace it when I move eventually. I don't need to use it. My main concern on my mind is safety.